PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got four Petes today incluing this year's POY, two Mark Twains, and a pre-republic Canadian.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Saw this too late! A Straight bowl of Rustica is just too damn much for me! I hate to admit this as I like to think I have a high nic tolerance. I might make this my VaPer Pipe since I'm back smoking a bowl a day. That Sutliff VaPer Crumble Cake is very cool burning. It's quite good.
I hope you are able to utilize your vapers again. I know you’ve been very disheartened about it.
Hopefully this is a sign you can ease back into them. I still cant believe how well your new addition turned out. Just stunning brother!

macaroni

Lifer
Oct 28, 2020
Texas
Jim (@JimInks), sounds good. I will smoke a bowl of Rouxgaroux in a John Bessai straight blasted straight bulldog John Bessai right now :) mmm good. Thank you, Jim, for giving your palate and time to Ernie and the guys in Boston to make some really great blends! :) Thinking of you, I'm going to try and pull up your NYT input on that lady cartoonist from the 50's or 40's (forgot her name), 'cause I REALLY ENJOYED reading what you had to say about her (short term memory fails me 'cause of that stroke last fall or maybe just old age LOL :))?).

Just finished my first bowl in a used/estate Brigham from Smoking Pipes US with a fresh maple insert--filled with lovely HH Mac Baren Pure Virginia Flake. What luxury! What joy!! I gotta wonder if those great guys and gals throughout history (who are not so much studied now; i.e. Plato, Aristotle, etc and others perhaps still attended to--Jesus, Peter, Andrew, James & John, etc; and gals like Queen Victoria and those great queens and lady royalty from the Orient and Europe) smoked a bowl of something after lunch or in the cool of the evening? Perhaps if Adam had enjoyed a nice bowl in the Garden and paused to relight and take a puff, he might have said to her..."err, let my think about this for a minute while I sip this bowl...:) --no sacrilege intended and sorry for the typos if any.

Jim, You-Sir--ROCK!
kindly
mike

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Got four Petes today incluing this year's POY, two Mark Twains, and a pre-republic Canadian.
View attachment 242390
Thats Awesome, A Mark Twain is one of my grail pipes. Hopefully one day I will find a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.