PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
MacB Vanilla Rolls in a James Upshall Dublin. This is my second day smoking this blend and I absolutely love it, the top is light and natural, doesn’t overpower the tobacco but allows it to shine. My first few MacB purchases a few years ago initially put me off the brand (with the exception of ODF and Rustica), one was so overtly and unnaturally flavoured that it almost made me puke and the other bit like a rabid dog. It was the limited release of the London Burley that changed my mind and made me delve deeper with Stockton, Royal Twist, Symphony and Golden Extra. Anyhoo I’m digging the VRC and more MacB blends in general. image.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Back home after visiting an ill friend. I'm near the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test VaBur Final Version in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black acrylic AB stem. Just got this pipe today, and decided to dedicate to this yet unnamed WC blend that Ernie and I created. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Peterson_2023POY_X160.jpg

Last edited:

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Newminster 400 in an Altinay

53139530561_a937bd7554_k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.