PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of Watch City Beta Test VaBur Final Version in a year 2021 straight black sandblasted Peterson Ragaire 150 bulldog with a unmounted army mount tapered acrylic cumberland fish tail stem. First time smoking this pipe. I saved it for a special blend which this one is as I am its co-creator.
Peterson_Ragaire_bulldog150 .jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a straight 1924 Dunhill’s “Shell Briar” patent pot 7 with a tapered black vulcanite stem. This may get me to dinner time. Been busy cleaning three of the estate pipes I got today, and my regular smokers.
Dunhill_1924_ pot.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Had some Midsommar earlier this afternoon, now having a bowl of K&K Caribbean Blue: Bellamy. This one arrived today and the tin was already popped, outermost layer a tad dry but seems moist beyond that, figured I'd go ahead and give it a go now. So far it's... OK I guess, but I'm only just a few puffs in.

More pleasant aftertaste in the nose than what you get drawing or retrohaling, at least for me. Though, it's definitely getting better now than what the first few puffs were.

PXL_20230826_001635880.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.