PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Jus
Thank you for your efforts! I really appreciate it. Most people don't even know anything about plants, ecology, or invasive species - not to mention the issues about them. And you are taking actions, that's very rare.
Thanks, but this is no noble effort, just selfish motivation to get my property clear of it.
However, any outdoorsman should be aware of invasive species affecting their area and act accordingly.

Green Hill Hermit

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
Gentleman Caller--mmm good!

Change in my taste enjoyment--even though it's still hot here (over 100). Usually I don't want any English stuff (read "anything with Latakia or Turkish/Izmir until Autumn--late Oct around here often). Been smoking mostly Va's and Burleys on the side this summer and spring. So this is a fun change but odd for me.
kindly
mike
I have ten pounds of it, you should try c&d engine 382

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Hillcrest, I am a strong fan of the pot-billiard shape.
A friend of mine gave me two pipes he bought in college 40 yrs ago: The Ferrari bent pot made in Italy and a tiny LaRocca bent (16mmx25mm chamber) which is a perfect 20-25 minutes smoke for work breaks. He barely smoked them (no cake) and I was able to clean up with just some black coffee and sanitize stems.

Status
Not open for further replies.