PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to an early episode of The Phil Harris-Alyce Show when the title was The Fitch Bandwagon from my radio collection. It was one of the best written comedies of the era.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2020 D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight post-1938 pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian 263 with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. They're so happy that they asked for extras, which they got. Too bad they don't believe in tipping the waiter.
Peterson_PR_Canadian_Sterling.jpg

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Fighting the local battle against the invasive African weed that’s blighting central AZ, Stinknet (aka Globe Chamomile).
I’ve got the large three star Lee saddle stem Lovat stuffed with Yorktown/WarHorse Green 50/50 for the task.
Actually it’s a nice blend, should’ve let dry a bit after rubbing together.
Thank you for your efforts! I really appreciate it. Most people don't even know anything about plants, ecology, or invasive species - not to mention the issues about them. And you are taking actions, that's very rare.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Abner the Eager wasn't there, but he usually doesn't show up when it rains. I'm a third of the way through this bowl of Watch City Original Crumb Cut in a 1950s-60s straight smooth brown Bertram 07 octagonal paneled billiard with a square shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Bertram_07 _panel_billiard.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Morning everyone, starting with Salty Dogs in a 1916 Masta bulldog with Birmingham hallmark. Restoring the Civic I got this week, the Chester hallmark date letter is very worn but I can just make out a M for 1912. It’ll require a bit more work but there’s a lovely grain under the grime and once I’ve taken down the rim a bit to remove the chips it should look pretty good. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.