PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! While waiting for the storms to arrive will be starting with GL Pease Cairo in a Savinelli Autograph Billiard with flattened shank and matching stem. Blend looks and smells in the tin like C&D Bayou Morning with some of the perique swapped for oriental leaf; tastes like that, too ....

greeneyes

Lifer
Jun 5, 2018
Afternoon everyone, I got a lovely package in the mail this morning from @greeneyes (thanks mate) with all the new Cascadia Plugs. First however I’m going to try some of the original “No Name” made by Players back in the day (I’m not exactly sure what day that was but it was one a long long time ago), this is going in the Ornsby Pipe.
That was fast shipping!

That tin of Players is identical to this one (link below) and was recovered from a World War II militaria salvage at the border between Netherlands and Germany. My best guess is between 1939 and 1944. A well built cutter top is like a time capsule! The contents were pristine!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.