PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul lec

Lifer
May 28, 2020
Been busy with roof problems☹️ Got the famous blue tarp for who knows how long, and it’s the worse possible time to have roof problems in Florida. Anyway haven’t had many relaxing smokes over the past few days, smoking a stout bowl of Five Brothers as I prep for a bad storm coming in soon. This too shall pass.? But it won’t last!5A80206C-0660-40CA-8A83-D5BFEC12DF70.jpeg

Mdutson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2021
Houston TX
View attachment 90854
I’m smoking Samuel Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a MM Legend.

i discovered a yellow jacket nest the size of a football inside the propane tank area under my grill. I have a line that runs straight from my house propane to my grill, so I never open the doors. I jostled the grill removing a limb that had wedged underneath and stirred them up. Got away with only one sting. Now I‘m waiting on it to get good and dark before I take them out.
Good luck buddy!

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
I noticed you’ve been smoking Tastykake pretty often these days- In my opinion it’s a great tasting smoke at a good price (especially when on sale) I’ve got about a 1/2 pound cellared but I’ll likely be adding to that.
Yes, it is a great smoke. It is tasty and has some interesting note combinations that are different than Haddo’s Delight or SPC Plum Pudding. I’ve been contrasting and alternating it between my regular blend and PS Bullseye Flakes. For the price, it is a budget conscious win

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Now smoking year 2013 FVF in a 2002 three quarter bend light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano eight sided paneled shaped bulldog sitter with a black acrylic saddle stem. This will last me a while.
View attachment 90946
@jiminks I enjoyed the Full Virginia Flake I got from @tozert (before his PayPal account was closed for being found selling tobacco) and @marconi in my clay pipes; I agree with @ashdigger it's a good pipe weed and very well suited to clay pipes!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Daddy Geffi in the Dr Grabow CDL at the mo.
I’m drinking a new gin I just brought yesterday, Aviation, an American gin made in Washington. I was a bit cautious because everyone and their aunt is putting out gin at the moment and most of it is pure shite, this however is bloody good. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel they just made the best wheel they could, 10/10 and I’m very finicky about gin as I like to drink it neat.
The tobacco is good too. image.jpg

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
Daddy Geffi in the Dr Grabow CDL at the mo.
I’m drinking a new gin I just brought yesterday, Aviation, an American gin made in Washington. I was a bit cautious because everyone and their aunt is putting out gin at the moment and most of it is pure shite, this however is bloody good. Instead of trying to reinvent the wheel they just made the best wheel they could, 10/10 and I’m very finicky about gin as I like to drink it neat.
The tobacco is good too. View attachment 90949
I know this is not the place for discussing spirits but I can’t help myself- If you like gin and haven’t tried “The Botanist” you really should. I’m a G&T guy and Botanist G&T’s are amazing.9AE61213-75D1-4EA0-8503-002A8141DFD3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.