PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri
It adds body , creaminess a little spice and it increases smoke volume without messing up the slightly smokey vanilla, rum flavor of the HGL.

A guy who hand rolls cigars at a local shop gave me the cigar leaf but I can’t remember what he told me it is.
I said vanilla rum but need to correct that - there is no rum flavor to HGL I must have been thinking about Burma Road which I also smoke often and plan to mix with a bit of cigar leaf

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I've been smoking Condor because that's the only pipe baccy my local Co-op sells and I needed some to make sure I'd got enough for the Pirate Festival; I then got another 50g packet after finding a cigarette packet with 1 left. I smoked it in one drag:)
Because I'd had a smoke meant I could smoke my clay pipe again, so I got a fresh pouch; it's just as delicious and satisfying as the first!
This is why I've been smoking Condor this week...

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
WCC Rhythm &Blues in a Skovbo Bent.

D80-B4-F6-B-1-E48-4838-9-EA4-085-BD792151-F.jpg

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
347BA51E-E5E7-4484-832E-945EE120809C.jpegEarly evening: Brigham Voyageur filled with Mac Baren Vanilla Cream.
re: the blend - I read many favorable reviews for this one, which generally acknowledge the up-front vanilla flavor and overall sweet, easy smoke. But gents, I gotta tell ya, this is my second go-round and I’m not lovin’ it. For me it’s more bitter than sweet, with an unpleasant, almost acrid presence and aftertaste. Maybe I got a bad batch? Anybody love this one? Anyone have a bad experience? Happy to have your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.