PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

--dante--

Lifer
Jun 11, 2020
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Briar Fox again, it's becoming an all day smoke for me these days. I'm thinking the couple years age really is a plus for it, so I'll make sure I have more cellared that won't need opened for a couple years. Currently smoking it in a MM Dagner poker, with a bit of Five Brothers mixed in to give it some kick this bowl, but it's perfectly enjoyable without it.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Cranborne Poacher Ruby Ale? First, this libation sounds tasty. A Ruby (red?) Ale. Second, I’m intrigued by the name itself. Is Cranborne a local town and was there a poacher about!?
I also appreciate the art on different beer containers.
I brew beer at home and have fun naming my different beers. I have a rye ale that I make that is called, “Catch-Her in the Rye” ?
Have a blessed day?
Catch Her in the Rye! I love it and I’d love to try it.
Cranborne is in Dorset in the SW of England, Poacher is a rich, malty ale made with Crystal and Chocolate malt, it’s made by Badger Brewery (est 1777) Won a gold medal at the World Beer Awards too. I love this stuff, it goes great with a pipe full of anything. ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passing the half way mark on this bowl of C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Braves-Marlins game. Still working cleaning estate pipes. Several are down to wood and no carbon.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011

Presbyterian: Presbyterian in a Meer...​

Ml5XF6E.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Enjoying a glass of rum View attachment 141655with Dunhill Nightcap in this BBB reject that dates from between the ‘30-50’s and came from a collection owned by a gentleman that worked at the factory during that time.
@Birddog66 Good ? knight!
I see Smokingpipes.com has a sale on Cornell & Diehl blends at the moment but I don't need any more pipe baccy at the moment:)

Status
Not open for further replies.