PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been watching the Braves pitchers throw batting practice to the Marlins.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Suzy likes to play with catnip balls. I threw some to her, and she just sat there, unimpressed. Left me standing there looking like my usual self.
Suzy_Catnip.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
foyard.jpg

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

monty.gif

Happy weekend all! ?

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
View attachment 141676

Sabbath walk with the family (wife & horse!). The abundance of long green grass in the forest is too irresistible for him. Perfect circumstances for lunting...Granger (sample) in the Foyard beechwood rhodesian. Wifey had her Capone filter cigarillo. Bird report: California scrub-jay, California quail, California towhee, House finch, Nuttall's woodpecker, Acorn woodpecker, Steller's jay, Oak titmouse, Ring-necked dove, and Red-tailed hawk. This will be my final smoke as a 36 year old. So naturally:

View attachment 141677

Happy weekend all! ?
Happy Birthday, young man!;)

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
I'm breaking in a new birthday pipe (thanks to my wonderful wife) - Savinell Arcobaleno Smooth Blue (606 KS) with Wilke Continental

View attachment 141686
I received the same pipe for Christmas. It smokes well and is an enjoyable size and shape for reading.

Some of the blue stain is coming off the rim on mine. At first I was frustrated, but now I feel it adds some character.

Personally, I wouldn't have chosen the blue color. However, the color has grown on me and it is one of my three favorite smokers.

Enjoy!

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, rainbow trout and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a quarter of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Been watching the Braves pitchers throw batting practice to the Marlins.
View attachment 141671

Suzy likes to play with catnip balls. I threw some to her, and she just sat there, unimpressed. Left me standing there looking like my usual self.
View attachment 141673
That's why there's the saying "dogs have owners. Cats have staff". :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.