Status
Not open for further replies.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ

Presbyterian: Presbyterian in a Meer...​

Ml5XF6E.jpg
Love that pipe and wish I owned one! Not so much the Latakia. Oh well……

renfield

Lifer
Oct 16, 2011
Kansas
The last bowl from a 10 year old tin of McClelland’s Beacon. Pipe is a lattice globe meer.

A very enjoyable VaPer that uses the perique with restraint and is notable for its proportionality and Virginia base.

It’s like an IPA that’s actually an IPA, not an out of balance IBU and hop bomb that any clod could brew.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
What are you smoking, have you tried the plugs yet mate?
@Birddog66 I've tried the Autumn Evening and Port Latakia; I really like them. The Autumn Evening tastes of liquorice and I find the taste of the Latakia distinctive...
Saving some plug for the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill in May and it should go down well in the clay pipes. Got some lavender air freshener on eBay; helps get rid of the pipe smoke smells!
I see Smokingpipes.com has a sale on Cornell & Diehl blends but I don't need any more pipe baccy at the moment!
Got some Yorktown on order for the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event; I'll be taking my clay church warden pipe with me.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
C&D Bayou Morning in a “silver” std straight Falcon with a rusticated Hunter billiard bowl. Half a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to temper my reaction to the news today. Listening to Sirius/xm Martin Goldsmiths show on music related to Shakespeare’s plays. Absolutely lovely!

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
The last bowl from a 10 year old tin of McClelland’s Beacon. Pipe is a lattice globe meer.

A very enjoyable VaPer that uses the perique with restraint and is notable for its proportionality and Virginia base.

It’s like an IPA that’s actually an IPA, not an out of balance IBU and hop bomb that any clod could brew.
Screw restraint, give me flavour ?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
About to hit the sack, ,Germain’s SLF in this little thing that also came from the chap that worked for BBB in the early-mid 20thC. Having a bottle of triple hop’d (with four different hops) strong (10.5%) Belgian ale with it in the vain hope I might actually sleep. If this doesn’t work I’ll have a bowl of Stimulus Package, ironically it’s more sedative than stimulative. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.