Welcome new members. Introduce yourselves.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

3 Fresh Luiz Lavos Pipes
9 Fresh Savinelli Autograph Pipes
6 Fresh Kai Nielsen Pipes
3 Fresh Yeti Pipes
18 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Dunendain your post are one of the reasons I started posting myself. Glad you are well and still here. Welcome all new members, hope you guys like the site as much as the rest of us do.

dunendain

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 22, 2009
Thanks guys. I want new members to feel as welcomed as I did. If you are new here, jump in, the water is warm.

doogey

Lurker
Feb 7, 2010
I'm a 54 year old noob, who first tried a pipe when I was 25. Kicked cigarettes, graduated to cigars about 10 years ago, quit those and picked up the pipe again just a few weeks ago, so I've come full circle. With sites like this, and access to incredibly rich choices of tobacco across the world via the net, it's like I died and went to pipesmoking heaven. There's a local tobacco shop not far from me, but their tobacco choices are seriously poor. Lots of drugstore brands, but no high-end creative blending going on there. I recently ordered a 100g tin of Frog Morton and several tins of a some Ashton blends because of some of the reviews that I've read here and I am thoroughly enjoying them. I'm also looking forward to receiving the Peterson system 303 ebony p/lip that I just ordered. What's better than relaxing with a good book, your favorite drink, a pipe and one of your favorite tobaccos? I can name several, but happily and thankfully I've had the good fortune of adding this new pastime to my list of enjoyable things to do.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
I would like to send out a welcome our female members. We hope you feel welcome and comfortable to post here.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Warm welcome to new members, this site is very addictive. So be careful. Feel free to chime in with your opinions, or experiences. We love fresh blood.

fhb2532

Lifer
Feb 22, 2010
Well, after reading for the last 3 hours, Iguess it's time to say hello. Hello everone. My name is Frank, just turned 61, been smoking pipes off and on for ~43 years. I joined the group yesterday thanks to Kevin's help. As I type I'm smoking an old Edwards pipe with Georgian Cream ( McCelland bulk ) mixed with some rum and maple.I have found no other site with sense of friendship found here Smoke on.

dunendain

Jul 22, 2009
Welcome Frank. I am glad you feel that sense of friendship. I could not agree more. Thanks for posting.

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
Welcome frank, hope you find this site as entertaining as the rest of us. I look forward to hopefully seeing more posts from you soon. Happy Puffing.

thecigarsoldier

Might Stick Around
Feb 8, 2010
Wisconsin
As one of the newer kids in town myself, I love all the recent new posts the last few weeks by brand new members. Great to have you guys and gals on board!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
There are several new members listed in the last few hours.

I wish to extend a "Laurel and Hardy" handshake and say:

Welcome to you all.

We all look forward to reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.