Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourself. (2)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

n9hgf

Lurker
Nov 13, 2010
It's fall weather here in the Ozarks and the perfect time to dig out my pipes. I like to restore and fiddle with the older ones and found a few in a second hand market that just asked for attention. Been smoking pipes for 30 years or so. Am new to the site but not the hobby.

STEVE

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Steve,

Glad to have you here in the friendliest site on the web.
Just dive right in. Post those pics and comments.

Thanks for accepting the friendship request.
Lots of good folks here.

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
Hello all
Iowa mike here, been a cigar smoker for 5 years and decided on a whim to give the pipe a whirl. I LOVE IT. I have no clue as to what I am doing but 2 weeks in and reading lot of tips here I have become much better. I am resisting the urge to bite the bullet and buy and expensive pipe but I know its futile. I am also an avid grouse hunter and love to shoot guns. All that is left is to learn to smoke a pipe while shooting and I will be in heaven. Looking forward to more tips and topics. What do I do with the cigars in the humidor? They are looking at me all sad such! Its great to be here!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome iowamike. As you say, we have a lot of useful info here. Don't be bashful asking questions. We are quite a friendly bunch.

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
i am from the cincinnati area. love pipes and smoking them. also have made six pipes from briar kits and one freehand briar block from nording.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome buckeye, hope to see many posts from you. Jump right in with any questions you may have. Poke around and you can find a lot of info here.

yuri66

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2010
Greetings my fellow Pipe smokers, I just discovered Pipes magazine, actually all by accident, was looking for a Tobacco store in my area, Winchester Va and tripped over the site and I liked what I read so I joined.

Pictures will have to wait since I do not have any at the moment i can upload.
Greetings again, Yuri

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Welcome, Yuri, buckeye, iowamike, Steve and all those who have joined up lately. Jump right in and be part of the conversation. There's a lot of smart, friendly folks around here.
Simon

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Welcome Buckeye, from a fellow resident of the Buckeye State. I lived just outside of Cincy many many moons ago. Is Frankies Pizza still around?
Welcome as well to all the other new members, this is a really great place to learn.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:D GONE!

Number 800!
Welcome Oldmaus!

We're glad you joined the greatest fraternity on the web.

Can't wait to see your posts and pics.
And, welcome to all the new members!

Just dive right in with those comments, questions and pictures of those beautiful pipes.

Don't forget to accept those friendship requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.