Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourself. (2)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokntaz

Lurker
Oct 16, 2010
Hey guys, been smoking less than a year and just got my first Sav! This "Hobby" has already landed me in the dog house a couple of time. Glad to be here.
Ken

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
This "Hobby" has already landed me in the dog house a couple of time.

Not to worry I stay in the "dog house".
We're glad to have you aboard.

Dive right in, and post those pics we want to Ooooo and Ahhhh over your pipes.

We love questions and comments.
Welcome to the fraternity!

frnky4fngrs

Lurker
Nov 7, 2010
What's goin on everyone, my name is Vinny and just started this wonderful "hobby" only a couple months ago. I'm pleased with all the info and reviews on the site and am looking forward to learning more about all that is...pipes

mitgaard

Lurker
Nov 7, 2010
Rostov-on-Don, RUSSIA
Hello from Russia!

My name is Valery and I am pleased to invite all lovers of pipes and cigars, the Internet service - a thematic search.

Recently, with a partner opened a pipe, cigar online shop. Of course, this resource is intended primarily for the Russian-speaking users. But everyone else may be interested in service a pipe-tobacco search created on the site. Search is conducted on sites included in the catalog (more than 600 sites on this topic). Type in a search string in the header that you want to find, and if it is on these sites, then Google it to find. Nothing more, we screened sites for the directory manually - just pipes, cigars and tobacco.

We hope your search will be productive!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome Vinny and Valery. Hope to see many posts from you. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, we are a friendly bunch.
Valery
Thanks for the search engine link.

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Hello, and thanks for the welcomes to this site. I just restarted smoking a pipe and have been finding an old friend in this adventure. I enjoy all the information and interviews. After reading Russ on tobacco I had to make a trek to Habana's. Had hoped to meet the Capital District pipe club, but they moved the meeting that night to another location. Keep learning and trying new things involving pipes, thanks again for all the great reads.

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
Just wanted to say hello to everyone...thanks to your wonderful knowledge, I recently puchased a corn cob pipe and some macbaren to curb a nasty cigarette habit. The dominician glory maduro reminds me of some of my favorite cigars. I look forward to gleaning all the knowledge I can to enjoy this more healthy journey.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome teamhavoc28. I hope you post any questions you may have. Take a look around at some of the posts and articles here.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome Team, and Beth, Whoa! there's a bunch of new members.

I offer a Laurel and Hardy handshake to one and all.

Just dive right in.

We love all those questions, pictures, comments.
Glad to have "all Y'all" in the fraternity!

zhizn

Lurker
Nov 9, 2010
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a relatively new pipe smoker and really enjoy it. I am looking forward to the vast world of exploration ahead of me and welcome any advice or tips from the community.
Cheers

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
We're glad to have you Mozwik.

Just dive right in! The water's fine!

Can't wait to read your posts and see those pictures of your pipes and interests.
If you have any questions .... Just ask!
Welcome to the fraternity!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome mpzwik. Hope to see your posts and any questions you may have. We are quite a friendly bunch here with lots of info. Take a look around the site too for alot of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.