Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourself. (2)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Welcome dont worry about the questions I have about 60 post and 50 were questions these guys here are great

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome... and to say welcome to all the new guys that posted after me.

upstatepipe

Lurker
Oct 24, 2010
Hey guys.I'm Chris.Just getting into smoking pipes.Thanks to the great state of New York adding more tax's onto already expensive cigars.I got to thank them though, I enjoy smoking a pipe more then I enjoyed my cigars.Already gained alot of insight and knowledge from these forums. Thanks

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome Chris. Jump right in with posts and questions. There is a lot of info here to be poked and prodded at.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome Chris and illicitdreams! be sure post pics of your pipes as we LOVE to oogle and envy other's briar.
Chris, I see your also an upstatie... Where do you purchase your tobacco from? Being so close to Albany, have you made a trip to Habana Premium Cigar Shoppe (aka pipesandcigars.com)? The next time I'm out that way, I plan on hitting them up.
-Jason

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome kammi4pipes, Chris,
Just dive right in....

There is a great bunch of guys here, we can't wait to see your pics, posts, and pipes.

wcrow

Lurker
Nov 2, 2010
Hello everyone! I'm Warren, currently studying artisan metalworking in college. I have been smoking a pipe for just over two years, and have become quite passionate about the "hobby." I can't believe I am just now finding this site!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome wcrow. Jump right in with your posts and any questions you may have. You'll find we are quite a friendly bunch here with lots of info.

Status
Not open for further replies.