Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourself. (2)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh GH.ZHANG Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes
New Cigars
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattia76

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 24, 2010
Hey guys. Glad to be here.

I've been checking out the site for about a month, ever since I saw Kevin's article in The Pipe Collector. This is a great site. Nice to see such active boards and such informative content!

Now that I've got some free time for Christmas Break (I'm a teacher), I've decided to post.
I started a pipe club in St. Louis about 2 years ago. If you're in the Gateway City, you should check us out at

www.VikingPipeClub.com

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome Mattia glad to have you here. Good to see you jump right in with posts. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

puffin

Might Stick Around
Dec 18, 2010
Why hello. I got a great kick out of the thread talking about things you see that don't make sense and give you a headache thread, and decided I had to make my presence known. I have more than a few tattoos, what would be considered long hair for a man, a few piercings (ears only), and am probably a bit more (a lot more) liberal than most of the posters in this forum. I am, however, united to you all by my love of the pipe. That leaves me no doubt that I am in good and welcoming company. Cheers.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome cheers. Appearance isn't everything. Jump right in with posts, pics and any questions you may have. Hope the Holiday season is good for you.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Welcome mattia and puffin.
Come on in and join in the conversations. There is a wide variety of people posting here, and we all live and let live. No dissing each other's tobacco and pipes. Everything else is all in fun!
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.