Welcome New Members. Introduce Yourself. (2)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Great to have you sparroa. Definitely post any questions or comments you may have. Also let us know how the 4noggins order plays out for you and how you like the tobacco ordered.

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
Thanks guys, I will try my best to contribute where I can. I will let you all know what I think of those new tobaccos - all aromatics for the first run, so not to everyone's taste but I figure it's a decent way to cut my teeth. Ordered Bob's Chocolate Flake, Top Black Cherry (Gawith Hoggarth), Da Vinci (Dan) and Tastemaster (McClelland) - can't wait to see what they smoke like.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Welcome aboard, sparroa! Pretty soon, PM.com will have enough Canadian content to qualify for a CRTC operating grant.
Simon

sparroa

Lifer
Dec 8, 2010
I appreciate all the recognition :) Hope to hear more from you Buck, bhpdrew, & classicgeek.
Simon, the Canadian government has funded endeavours that are much less worthy and much more futile. We need to establish our cultural cred to get this in motion. March on Ottawa, maybe? :wink:
If that doesn't work - Pipe Smoker's Party of Canada in 2012. The Liberals and Conservatives are on the downswing. We might capture the balance of power if the Marxist-Leninists don't get there first!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
We're glad to have you and Steamtrain Flipflopsandshades.

Don't be shy just dive right in!

I can't wait to read your posts and see pictures of your pipes!

We love questions here and we don't bite.
Welcome to you both!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome flipflopsandshades, like pstlpkr says fire away any questions or posts you may have. Most of us don't bit too hard any more. Feel free to poke around and kick the tires. Take a look at the left hand sidebar as well, it has a number of articles that may interest you.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome aboard wolfscout. Don't hesitate to post comments or ask questions. You will find we are a friendly bunch of puffers here.

puffintuff

Can't Leave
Dec 14, 2010
Greetings all, from the sunshine state, Tampa Bay area. Started smoking pipes about 6 months ago. Gave up cigarettes. Have a few Petersons, a Savinelli, a couple of Grabows and a meerschaum. Working on coloring my meers right now.

Cheers

jaxz

Lurker
Apr 23, 2009
Hello all....re-introduction here. It's been about a year or so since I first popped in.
Anyway, Mike here. Currently active duty living out of WA state now; originally from Florida. Bob introduced me to my first pipe and tobacco almost two years ago and I've been hooked since. I've gone through spurts over time with the pipe but I'd say I've pretty much crossed over now from cigars.
I've got a small collection of pipes which I love and my cellar is growing as well. I lean heavily towards English blends, but have some aromatics and VA on hand.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone (again) and contributing as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.