The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

60 Fresh Neerup Pipes
3 Fresh Bill Shalosky Pipes
18 Fresh Rossi Pipes
3 Fresh Askwith Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarkey

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2022
Northeast MI
My package was put in the post a moment ago. USPS represents the package should be delivered 12.8.22.

I think i believe those online ads saying there are several well endowed coeds living within 3 miles of my residence and waiting to meet me more than this supposed ETA date. However, I've been wrong before (and what a Christmas that would be).

View attachment 185470
Mine was originally due to be delivered today but ended up getting delivered end of last week. I was shocked, so who knows maybe it will. Then again maybe the Lions will win the super Bowl this year🤷‍♂️

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Is that how the matching goes?
You get the same pair to send and receive?
I always tried to make matches in years past based on either personal taste compatibility, friendship here on the forum, geography or whimsy. I looked at it as if I was doing the seating chart for a very large dinner party. But I was sorely tempted to just do pairs (you send to the person who is sending to you), based solely on the magnitude of making all those damned matches without accidentally duplicating any matches. Last year, it took an entire day+ to make the matches and send out the notifications. So I completely understand why Mike did the matches as he did this year, especially with the incredible turnout that he made happen, and the fact that this is his first crack at being the PM Santa.

I salute Mike for doing such a fantastic job out of the gate. I give not the Tinker's Damn how he made the matches!

To those criticizing Mike…Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you Non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, Spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a Tinker's cuss for the struggling SS coordinator. You excrement! You whining, hypocritical toadies, with your colour tv Sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding Masonic secret handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, Would you, you blackballing bastards! Well, I wouldn't Become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy,
Stinking knees and beg me!

There. I said it!!!. God bless Mike, God bless the Secret Santa and God bless Monty Python!!!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
To those criticizing Mike, “
Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered,
Philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from you Non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome, Spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a Tinker's cuss for the struggling SS coordinator. You excrement! You whining, hypocritical toadies, with your colour tv Sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding Masonic secret handshakes! You wouldn't let me join, Would you, you blackballing bastards! Well, I wouldn't Become a freemason now if you went down on your lousy,
Stinking knees and beg me!”

There. I said it!!!. God bless Mike, God bless the Secret Santa and God bless Monty Python!!!
Are you proposing to slaughter our tenants?

jerry

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 2, 2009
Western Massachusetts
My generous Christmas package from Lyon0op arrived today. Awesome! Every tobacco new to me. His “Faulkner 509” (the closeup pic) is a blend he does himself, and it is right up my alley! Thanks, Lyon! And thanks, Santa’s helper!

Attachments

• 56B9160C-293D-48F6-8462-6AB98150C583.jpeg
    56B9160C-293D-48F6-8462-6AB98150C583.jpeg
    245.9 KB · Views: 29
  • BD8821C4-E32F-4C99-A67D-1301817E8A82.jpeg
    BD8821C4-E32F-4C99-A67D-1301817E8A82.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 29

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Decided I couldn’t wait until anywhere close to Christmas. All of these awesome bulk blends I’ve been meaning to try! Balkan Sobranie 759 Match, C&D Super Balkan, Brebbia Balkan. And some G.L. Pease Barbary Coast which is a nice surprise. I’m really intrigued by the Pease so I’m going to enjoy a bowl in my Musico sandblasted apple. Thanks, Santa!

C07CE3EE-4C81-40A0-9315-BBF57D885C58.jpeg

A7AC17AC-EEBD-4470-8CA0-42BDF02E8857.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.