The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
View attachment 185270
Actually, I will do it this way - it's more dramatic

Has everyone been able to get their Secret Santa match info?

Has everyone either sent out / planning on sending out soon a package?

***If not, please let me know ASAP***
Depends on meaning of “soon”! It will be there well before Christmas but putting in a little time getting it right!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
My package just arrived, and you’d be damned if you think I’m gonna let it sit there for weeks without opening it. I live to watch them get opened here, and I won’t let my fellow members go another moment without peeping some goodies.
3D2331DC-77C3-4F94-AAFD-6F06FDBF566E.jpegA wonderful selection of tobacco with a few having a few years of age on them, and I’m sure to enjoy them. Thank you very, very much, Santa, and I hope you enjoy your gift as well. 😁

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I received my package yesterday morning after being alerted by a cryptic PM sent by a Lurker with zero posts, who had just joined the day before, wanting to know if my package had been delivered. After at first suspecting shenanigans, I strolled to the mailbox and found a package with no return address from “your secret Santa “.

Thanks Santa! As I expressed in my PM, I’m humbled by your generosity, and to the lengths you went to keep your identity a secret. I’m ready and eager to enjoy my gifts. Merry Christmas!

Edit - Oddly, the zip code from which my package originated is the same zip code of my SS recipient. Has the code been cracked???

Cheers!

6B8041F3-33B3-4C42-9B75-8C0D817CB493.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.