The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Thanks @
Akoni808 somebody did their research , all wrapped individually too, the Irish X rope went in the cob within seconds...
hope you like yours remember to open that light tin and jar it ,it's just a small taste but it packs a punch...
hope all is great in the 808 state , hoping to make it to Maui within the year...View attachment 185206

9B0BEBF2-5629-4DC8-AEBC-BD7E57B58744.gif

Akoni808

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2022
O’ahu, Hawai’i
Thanks @
Akoni808 somebody did their research , all wrapped individually too, the Irish X rope went in the cob within seconds...
hope you like yours remember to open that light tin and jar it ,it's just a small taste but it packs a punch...
hope all is great in the 808 state , hoping to make it to Maui within the year...
I can neither confirm or deny that you found me out! Merry Christmas 🤙🏼 Hope you enjoy it.

DanWil84

Lifer
Mar 8, 2021
The Netherlands (Europe)
Mine unfortunately is lost in limbo..... Allready filled a complaint, let's hope it will work out. Else my SS victim will get something dropshipped and I get my filled 1000 euros complaint back....

I also got a cryptic email from my favorite tobacco dealer a shipment is on its way 🤔. I thanked them for the nice present before thinking about Secret Santa.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Mine unfortunately is lost in limbo..... Allready filled a complaint, let's hope it will work out. Else my SS victim will get something dropshipped and I get my filled 1000 euros complaint back....

I also got a cryptic email from my favorite tobacco dealer a shipment is on its way 🤔. I thanked them for the nice present before thinking about Secret Santa.
Did you have issues last year as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.