The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa Thread 2022!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
My package just arrived, and you’d be damned if you think I’m gonna let it sit there for weeks without opening it. I don’t care what you think, I won’t let my fellow members go another moment without peeping some goodies.
A wonderful selection of tobacco with a few having a few years of age on them, and I’m sure to enjoy them. Thank you very, very much, Santa, and I hope you enjoy your gift as well. Good luck! 😁70DBC7EC-89FD-448E-A7C2-40AB48DBB98C.jpeg

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
@mikethompson
Care to shed light on the Xmas magic?

For the past two years, maybe more, this is how the pairings have worked, at least for me. I apologize if the matches weren't dynamic and overly complicated LOL.

Critiquing the process is akin to volunteering to coordinate next years program............... ;)

Critiquing the process just might get your name accidentally removed next year haha!

I would point out that it would still be Secret who got matched with whom if you guys kept it secret.

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
For the past two years, maybe more, this is how the pairings have worked, at least for me. I apologize if the matches weren't dynamic and overly complicated LOL.

Critiquing the process just might get your name accidentally removed next year haha!

I would point out that it would still be Secret who got matched with whom if you guys kept it secret.
Mike, I ,for one, have no complaints at all. Bang up job!!

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤️ 👍

E2D35B1E-2975-4F69-81DB-1160F53114D1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.