PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Mmmm….Sun Bear. View attachment 318283

My reaction when I got a text from my wife saying she just signed for a box of tobacco. View attachment 318285

Damn you UPS! You were supposed to deliver this evening when she wasn’t home. Another strike for the big brown truck!🙄
Wish I knew where to find some Sun Bear, I missed the release date / info somehow. Looked at the usual suspects this morning and all seem sold out. Never managed to get my hands on any of these tins yet. Although I did taste one little bit of a past release via a box pass... good enough to interest me.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Wish I knew where to find some Sun Bear, I missed the release date / info somehow. Looked at the usual suspects this morning and all seem sold out. Never managed to get my hands on any of these tins yet. Although I did taste one little bit of a past release via a box pass... good enough to interest me.
Here ya go.

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Thanks but I checked there this morning and out of stock. Double-checked just now. Appreciate the effort. I've done a web search and my search engine may be missing some, but I've looked at all that popped up.
Dang! That’s no good. I was going to pick up a some more myself next month if they had it still. Good luck in your quest!

Reactions: FurCoat and FLDRD

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
I did manage to get some extra Steamworks after I opened and tried it. Just finished my first tin last night. And I've been getting the Pipe Force blends as they are released, I was fortunate enough to receive a sample package and found that while I like some of them better, all of them offered me something pleasant. And I've got LOADS of tins to still try - so I've nothing to complain about. I'll likely be opening something new from my shelves tonight!

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
My Country Squire order arrived today as well as a new estate pipe I ordered from Blue Room Briars. It is an Alpha Rex bent cherrywood, a shape that I did not have in my collection.
Tomorrow I will have an inaugural smoke with the new Old Home Place blend to christen it.