PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Winnipeger

Lifer
Sep 9, 2022
Winnipeg
4 oz of Watch City Cigar & Pipe, Santa's Sack 2023 Christmas blend just arrived by mail today, ordered on Dec 8th, 2 seconds after it went on sale. I was starting to wonder, but...no duty! It's a Christmas miracle! This smells great! Will smoke some ASAP.

Edited.

Attachments

• IMG_2150__36040.jpg
    IMG_2150__36040.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Cigar Lovers, please post your Stogie TAD over here; :)

We should keep the cigar posts separate to share/discuss/teach, etc., the cigar world with others... :)

I hope in time the Cigar part of the forum will grow.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
I've only had one tiny TAD this year. There's several I want to get still, like some of the Captain Earle's which is on sale right now, but I can't make any purchases for a bit as I have an expected bill coming. Insurance will cover it (last October, someone backed into my motorcycle in a parking lot and knocked it over), but I don't know how long it will be for the subrogation department to recoup before I can get my deposit back, so I have to be able to be out-of-pocket $1,000 for an indeterminate amount of time (because I don't know when the bike will get done, hopefully this month, but the bill is due when it's done regardless of how long insurance takes).

But I did buy these this year:
PXL_20240107_073821815.jpg