“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Delivery today:
1 lb Exclusive
2× 2oz Granulated Perique
1× 2 oz Chopped Cigar Leaf
1 Umbagog Toro
1 Pipe Wind Cap
2× Tapered Pipe Cleaners View attachment 320270
Was That bag of Exclusive accompanied by the sound of a harp playing and bright lights upon opening ? It should’ve been if not😂
Awesome haul 👍

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
You might not have chosen the easiest ones, or perhaps they'll be what you need with the cig history...

The only one of that group I've had before is Nightcap, but it's also been the only pipe tobacco I've tried thus far that's scratched the nicotine itch well enough to keep me from reaching for a cigarette for an hour or so. The others are all new to me and will be an adventure!puffy

Reactions: FLDRD and FurCoat

BingBong

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2024
London UK
This is my, "I'm going to quit smoking cigarettes or get nicotine sickness trying" pipe tobacco order, and I feel like one of those two outcomes is significantly more likely than the other. 😅

View attachment 320346
I smoke a couple of RYO for the nicotine after I go to bed, usually, I'm a slob like that. Pipes are for a pleasure to which no cigarette can aspire, though. If I could smoke a pipe abed... hmmm, those shish pipes or Turkish jobs, might this be the answer?

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
I smoke a couple of RYO for the nicotine after I go to bed, usually, I'm a slob like that. Pipes are for a pleasure to which no cigarette can aspire, though. If I could smoke a pipe abed... hmmm, those shish pipes or Turkish jobs, might this be the answer?
I keep saying those "desk pipes" need to make a comeback. It would be lovely to have one by the bed!

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
The only one of that group I've had before is Nightcap, but it's also been the only pipe tobacco I've tried thus far that's scratched the nicotine itch well enough to keep me from reaching for a cigarette for an hour or so. The others are all new to me and will be an adventure!puffy
Nightcap is a favored one of mine, whenever I've opened one...

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
This is my, "I'm going to quit smoking cigarettes or get nicotine sickness trying" pipe tobacco order, and I feel like one of those two outcomes is significantly more likely than the other. 😅

View attachment 320346
I’ve not had Kelly’s Coin, nor Nightcap. The others are “stuff I reach for about once a week”, with 1792 and Irish Flake being in the “most likely to be consumed by fire at any given moment” category.

Reactions: FurCoat and Lucro