PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
"Do you guys get tornados in England Britain the UK?"

Not really Michael but here in Cornwall (Cornland to you) we do occasionally get severe Atlantic storms due to our geographical position. We are on a peninsula in the far South West of England so are susceptible to storms rolling in from the West.

Nothing like you have in the States mind!

Regards,

Jay.

boatme99

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2021
Somewhere in this vast universe
Honestly I've heard they could get more accurate if Africa got more weather stations. Seriously that's what several weather nerds have told me. The other issue is weather people are hired more for their looks or charm then their knowledge of the weather.

You don't think she took her Masters in meteorology at MIT?
download (27).jpeg
download (27).jpeg

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
It must not have gone well or you'd have said "I had breakfast..." :ROFLMAO:
Firstly I never have breakfast. So maybe ask about coffee next time. And I like having coffee at home. The cat would miss me too much. And what other ways can I try and avoid the point you're making (give me a minute as I am sure I could).

We were all just in our bathroom safety spot when all of a sudden the air just swooshed out of the house taking the power with it. Good thing we opened the windows.
our only damage seems to be a trampoline that I have no idea where it’s from seems to have taken out my mailbox.
sirens and firetrucks are swarming our neighborhood. I’m about to take a walk around.
I just don’t feel very good. This vaccine is kicking my ass.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
We were all just in our bathroom safety spot when all of a sudden the air just swooshed out of the house taking the power with it. Good thing we opened the windows.
our only damage seems to be a trampoline that I have no idea where it’s from seems to have taken out my mailbox.
sirens and firetrucks are swarming our neighborhood. I’m about to take a walk around.
I just don’t feel very good. This vaccine is kicking my ass.
Wow! Glad you’re ok.

Reactions: BROBS
Status
Not open for further replies.