156 Fresh Peterson Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual, we have a devastating storm that ranks a 9 on the TorCon headed our way. It's that time of year for us. I was out tying down the canoe, and removing umbrellas and covering back up the pool this morning... when the thought occurred to me that I no longer had to go get Jackstraw, my goat from out at the farm and bring him in. May he RIP. But, the dogs and cat are all secured in the basement with helmets on. My wife is making my usual grilled cheese and soup that I love to have on stormy days. And, I am popping the last tin of Fire Storm in my cellar.
Anyone else in Alabama or where ever that may be in line of these storms... get safe, get comfortable, and lets hope this is all just hype. And, fire up those pipes. puffy
1615990695575.png

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
As usual, we have a devastating storm that ranks a 9 on the TorCon headed our way. It's that time of year for us. I was out tying down the canoe, and removing umbrellas and covering back up the pool this morning... when the thought occurred to me that I no longer had to go get Jackstraw, my goat from out at the farm and bring him in. May he RIP. But, the dogs and cat are all secured in the basement with helmets on. My wife is making my usual grilled cheese and soup that I love to have on stormy days. And, I am popping the last tin of Fire Storm in my cellar.
Anyone else in Alabama or where ever that may be in line of these storms... get safe, get comfortable, and lets hope this is all just hype. And, fire up those pipes. puffy
View attachment 70977
Stay safe! for a second I thought you wrote that you were pooping a firestorm. Lol

I’m sure it’s fake news. Don’t let storms control your life. Go outside and be free!
Growing up in Oklahoma, my father would go outside at the first warning of tornados. You could see them long before they got to you. Here in Alabama, with all of the mountains, hills, and trees, you only ever see them right before they smack you in the head with a debris ball. puffy

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Growing up in Oklahoma, my father would go outside at the first warning of tornados. You could see them long before they got to you. Here in Alabama, with all of the mountains, hills, and trees, you only ever see them right before they smack you in the head with a debris ball. puffy
Same here. They do come out of nowhere. Watch out for Derejos too!

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
View attachment 70977
Stay well in Alabama. I have a house in Huntsville.

As of now rain is headed my way in Sevierville.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I hope all goes well for you, cosmic, and for your family, and for your animals. I've been keeping a wary eye out in case this veers our way,hoping we're too far north in N.C. Weather is notoriously tricky, and the worst seems unannounced. For everyone in the track of this system, stay alert and stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.