23 Fresh Bruno Nuttens Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve also heard cellars don’t protect you from storms.. it’s just a means to control you. So be sure to stay out of the cellar... because that’s what “they” want you to do. It’s never been proven that cellars protect you from storms.
Or... “A tornado? Phhht... there’s also hurricanes, typhoons, blizzards... people die from lightning everyday. Why should a TorCom 9 be any different?”

A kid from a nearby boy scout troop when I was a scout got hit by lightning.....
Twice
I had a friend in HS that had been struck twice also. His name quickly became Lightning, ha ha. He hated it, especially in front of girls. And, when it would start to get cloudy, we’d all get as far away from him as possible.

So its you damn southerners weather responsible for all this rain I'm getting today. I may even get snow tonight. Stupid cosmic and his southern voodoo weather conjuring. Chasing is probably in on it too, praying to the sephilapods.
Do they get tornados in England, Britain, or France? Is this just a US thing? I never hear about tornados in other countries. Do they keep it a secret?

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Do they get tornados in England, Britain, or France? Is this just a US thing? I never hear about tornados in other countries. Do they keep it a secret?
We got a tornado two years ago up here in North east Pa which is unusual. Tore up alot of trees and quite a few houses and buildings. The sky literally was green before it started. I never saw the sky look like that before.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
We got a tornado two years ago up here in North east Pa which is unusual. Tore up alot of trees and quite a few houses and buildings. The sky literally was green before it started. I never saw the sky look like that before.
We’re getting more and more in the NE. I’m in the mid-hudson valley in NY and we’ve been getting more and more warnings with some small but damaging local tornadoes. So weird. Usually Summer and early Fall along with severe thunder storms that are crazy intense.

Toast

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 15, 2021
UK
Nah, it's kind of sweet - the weatherfolk are so jealous of the excitement your lot get that they've taken to naming storms.

I kid you not. Storm Doris. That'd make anyone quiver.

Is it because we’re a free nation?
Pulled my rig out of Red Bay Alabama Tuesday and headed home to Florida. Got some heavy rain in the panhandle, but that was it. Hoping all the Alabama pipe smokers (and all others) avoided the tornados.
Twenty tornados hit the ground yesterday, just in Alabama. We just got lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.