PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Can y'all tell be about this little Peterson system I just picked up at a local auction? I believe it's some kind of special edition. Came in an elegant red box. It's marked with Peterson Dublin on one side and republic stamping on the other. Its shape and size is 8S. Year code is 1985. What's interesting to me and that I haven't seen is the P with a wooden circle. What's that all about? Anyone know the story on this pipe? View attachment 331096View attachment 331097View attachment 331098View attachment 331099View attachment 331100
Considering the only reference (and I’m no CPG) I could find of this style is reference to a Peterson “Book Set”, I’d venture to say you have a genuine Paddy Larrigan made limited edition.
Great score!
IMG_1864.jpeg

Reactions: Tigergrad03

Tigergrad03

Lurker
Jun 6, 2024
Tulsa Oklahoma
Considering the only reference (and I’m no CPG) I could find of this style is reference to a Peterson “Book Set”, I’d venture to say you have a genuine Paddy Larrigan made limited edition.
Great score!
View attachment 331137
That's what I'm gathering as well. Smoking royalty. Unfortunately for everyone else, I don't see this ever leaving my collection. Thanks for the information guys

Reactions: Sobrbiker