PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
Anyone see this today? I got this in my email.

Explore an array of superlative Peterson pipes like Supreme, Deluxe System, House, and Natural pipes, available on-site in an assortment of shapes and finishes | Smokingpipes.com
The oldest continuously operating pipe factory in the world, Peterson produces some of the most recognizable and iconic pipes on the market. Today, new Peterson pipes with Supreme, Deluxe, and other distinctive designations are available on-site in an array of shapes and finishes.
Explore a variety of Peterson’s superlative selections, including an array of Supreme pipes showcasing stunning grain. This premier designation is used on only one in 2,000 stummels. Each Supreme pipe available today is adorned with the meticulous silverwork of Peterson’s skilled smiths through a band of sterling silver. A variety of Deluxe Systems are also available, featuring robust, hearty proportions with select-grade briar. Deluxe System pipes showcase Peterson's "chimney,” an aluminum fitment extending the tenon into the reservoir for optimal System performance, along with all of Peterson’s patented innovations for the System design.
Discover the exceptional smoking qualities of Peterson’s foremost pipes, on-site now.

revnatorade

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2024
North Florida

Explore an array of superlative Peterson pipes like Supreme, Deluxe System, House, and Natural pipes, available on-site in an assortment of shapes and finishes | Smokingpipes.com

The oldest continuously operating pipe factory in the world, Peterson produces some of the most recognizable and iconic pipes on the market. Today, new Peterson pipes with Supreme, Deluxe, and other distinctive designations are available on-site in an array of shapes and finishes.
Explore a variety of Peterson’s superlative selections, including an array of Supreme pipes showcasing stunning grain. This premier designation is used on only one in 2,000 stummels. Each Supreme pipe available today is adorned with the meticulous silverwork of Peterson’s skilled smiths through a band of sterling silver. A variety of Deluxe Systems are also available, featuring robust, hearty proportions with select-grade briar. Deluxe System pipes showcase Peterson's "chimney,” an aluminum fitment extending the tenon into the reservoir for optimal System performance, along with all of Peterson’s patented innovations for the System design.
Discover the exceptional smoking qualities of Peterson’s foremost pipes, on-site now.
Yes. Now I'm 350.00 poorer.

DrBryant

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2024
Houston, TX

I believe there were 4 Supremes when it dropped this morning, 2 are already gone.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas

No I did not.
And I'm disappointed.
Not in my inbox!

Nevaditude

Can't Leave
Apr 5, 2022
Northern Nevada
Enjoy !!!! THAT will be a GREAT pipe. A month ago, I was looking at the European site for SP and I put an affordable rusticated house pipe like that (no silver cap) in my basket. The straight house don't appear too often.

As I had been drinking coffee at the b'fast table for an hour, i got up go use the restroom, came back, looked for one more pipe.

GONE ! It was in my cart for less than 5 minutes & someone bought it while I looked for another pipe.:( Lesson learned, know what ya like and be prepared to move on it when it appears puffy be well...PeteStr8Hous.jpg