PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobold

Lifer
Feb 2, 2022
Maryland
Renn Fest...been a long time for me. Is it worth stopping by that shop? I am down in the area sometimes.
Yeah it’s definitely worth stopping by. I try to go every time I’m in the area. They usually have a lot of limited tins and the owner is really great too.

Reactions: FurCoat

stelton

Lurker
Sep 19, 2019
Czech Republic
Never heard of Scottish Autumn Flake before, had to look it up on reviews. Sounds nice. Haven't seen it over here but I'd grab a couple if they became available... nice.
Very nice and sweet Va without any topping. Originally, the entire "Four Seasons Serie - Irish Spring, English Summer, Scottish Autumn and Winter Time" was created in collaboration with SG and Stanislaw (a Czech pipe tobacco and cigar manufacturer) and intended only for the local market as a limited edition. But thanks to its success, this series is now more or less available throughout Europe. The Scottish Autumn is, in my opinion, the best of them. Must for Va lovers.

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
My PAD and TAD hit hard in the last few week. The CRF/P is on top of the 8 I already bought. These I found locally so grabbed them. I have been wanting a churchwarden and I have been wanting a Boswell pipe. When I saw this one on there Monday FB post I had to have it. The James Upshall came from here. The Skiff Mix I found at a B&M with 3 years of age on it already. Time to cellar most of this. EB4ED576-4F19-4374-B48F-DE617BA18E8A.jpeg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
My PAD and TAD hit hard in the last few week. The CRF/P is on top of the 8 I already bought. These I found locally so grabbed them. I have been wanting a churchwarden and I have been wanting a Boswell pipe. When I saw this one on there Monday FB post I had to have it. The James Upshall came from here. The Skiff Mix I found at a B&M with 3 years of age on it already. Time to cellar most of this. View attachment 254347
Awesomeness!

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Very nice and sweet Va without any topping. Originally, the entire "Four Seasons Serie - Irish Spring, English Summer, Scottish Autumn and Winter Time" was created in collaboration with SG and Stanislaw (a Czech pipe tobacco and cigar manufacturer) and intended only for the local market as a limited edition. But thanks to its success, this series is now more or less available throughout Europe. The Scottish Autumn is, in my opinion, the best of them. Must for Va lovers.
I agree with you, Scottish was my favourite from that series as well. Always thought there was a light honey taste to it though. You might want to buy some more tins if you can. That series got discontinued a few years ago.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
In today's order decided to deviate from my standard inclusion of Bayou Morning, wanting something VaPer-ish but a bit smoother and richer. So, trying C&D Poplar Camp for the first time. Supposedly Yorktown + perique and cavendish.
Turned out I wasn't that fond of the cavendish in Poplar Camp. Fortunately it's not so bad to me that I won't gradually smoke through it. But, it did make me want to order a different tobacco again much sooner than I would have. So, bought more of my regular OJK and 1/4 pound each of Oriental Silk and blending Dark Fired to mix together as I discovered when I did that before I really liked the resulting blend. Have more desire for a dark fired blend now than I do a VaPer.

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Too lazy to post pics (sorry, folks...I love seeing the pics, too), but here is my latest haul:

5x Sun Bear Tupelo
1oz Twilight Mixture
1oz C&D Orion's Arrow
1oz Newminster No.84 Oriental Pipe Cut
1oz Low Country Natural Virginia & Oriental
1x C&D Riverboat Gambler
2oz Wilke Mediterranean Nights
2oz Wilke Vice Cat
2oz Wilke Dark Oriental

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Does your postman take tips?

I'm lucky if I can hear their keys jingle as they run away after delivering the wrong mail.

Nice pick up, by the way. You and Simon have me curious to try Scottish Autumn Flake, though unfortunate that it has been discontinued. Enjoy!
It was one I hadn't heard of and thought it sounded nice as well. I see the posts saying it's discontinued but tobaccoreviews.com still lists it as "currently available". They went through some changes recently, are they not up to date?

Reactions: stelton and FurCoat
Status
Not open for further replies.