PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
I thought i was done with TAD (and PAD) for the year, but I felt I was getting low on pipe cleaners... So. Well. Free shipping had to be met.
IMG_5616.jpg
p.s. ordered the CRFwPerique2023 but the 2022 was packed by mistake, the correct 2023 is on the way.
p.p.s. Peterson Short Army Pot Rusticated 606 P-lip

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Well, I have purchased a fair amount, of late. Purchased a pound of Sutliff Virginia Slices, and tossed in a tin of "Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose" from SP. Then I decided, a couple of days later, that I needed more Capstan Original Flake, so bought 4 tins and pouch of Amphora Original from P&C. Then, yesterday, I decided it was too long since I had smoked any Prince Al, so ordered a canister from West Virginia Pipe Shop. SP is always my first stop, but P&C had better prices on Capstan, and WVSS beat them both on Prince Al.

DesertDan

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 27, 2022
Tucson, AZ
2 tins of C&D's The Haunting inbound.

I must confess that I've been suffering quite a bit of PAD lately as well (is there a PAD thread somewhere?).
I have a "new" estate pipe incoming from Blue Room Briars, a Brebbia Ninja 8311.
This will be the fourth pipe I have bought from them and the fifth pipe I have bought in the last few months. cray
The other pipe I purchased from MKELAW Pipes, another estate seller that was a pleasure to deal with. There are many beautiful pipes on their site too.

All my pipes are bents of one type or another (including all my recent purchases) and lately I have begun thinking I might give a straight stem pipe another try.
At some point I will endeavor to take some presentable pics of them to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.