Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Incoming from TP:

2x Capstan Blue Ready Rubbed, 1.75 oz.
1x Peterson Flake, 1.75 oz.
1x Orlik Golden Sliced, 1.75 oz.

Just an FYI, 15% off Capstan through 9/24 on TP. Just in case this place wasn't already chock full of TAD enablers. Which it certainly is--you know who you are! 😵‍💫
Can’t help but notice that this order has many similarities to the order I just received and posted about. You aren’t accusing lil’ ol’ ME of enabling? 😜

Nice haul, by the way. 😁

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Return of the free shipping bandit....
That's how they get me.

There's still a bunch in my wishlist that I want that isn't urgent or sells out fast. But something out of stock comes up, or a limited release I am interested in and suddenly, there goes another $100.

I mean, I'd eventually be buying the stuff in my wishlist anyway, so they aren't really getting me with that. But I do try to just meet the threshold for free so that there's always enough waiting in my list that when something new or newly available hits, particularly something that will sell out, I can get free shipping by just throwing stuff over. If I just bought the whole list all at once, then every new thing later would be a new shipping charge and would be more in the long run.
Screenshot_20230922-222342.png

Last edited:

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
lemme borrow your wallet for a bulk order of NW Trek and Autumn Evening
Best part of SP.com is having store credit from pipes you've sent them. I had credit in my account for over 6 months just waiting for this release, it's nice to be able to plan ahead on something you know you are going to want and most likely like.

Oct 3, 2021
Southeastern PA
Stocked up on some other items while grabbing this year's CRF.

This is my 1st time grabbing a 100 gram tin of anything Solani. I'm guessing this should go straight into a jar? I can't imagine it would be ok leaving it in the non-vacuumed tin, but what do I know....let me know what you guys do with them.

Also, I wanted to reminisce a bit with the Paladin. That was the 1st pipe tobacco I ever smoked when I crashed and burned with pipe smoking when I was 18. I never finished the pouch and I tossed both that and the pipe out. I had no idea what I was doing.

20230925_200048.jpg

ChonkyTonks

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2022
Philly
Stocked up on some other items while grabbing this year's CRF.

This is my 1st time grabbing a 100 gram tin of anything Solani. I'm guessing this should go straight into a jar? I can't imagine it would be ok leaving it in the non-vacuumed tin, but what do I know....let me know what you guys do with them.

Also, I wanted to reminisce a bit with the Paladin. That was the 1st pipe tobacco I ever smoked when I crashed and burned with pipe smoking when I was 18. I never finished the pouch and I tossed both that and the pipe out. I had no idea what I was doing.

View attachment 249070
I put my Solani a jar. Didn’t want it to be super crispy after sitting in the cellar.

Status
Not open for further replies.