PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipewizard420

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 28, 2020
I think this is my entire hall from the last two months or so? There's also a small tin of HH Virginia Flake I didn't feel like digging out. There's a few others, but that was just restocking favorites.

Can't wait to get to some of this. Need more time, but every time I knock one thing off the "honey do" list, two more things take its place.
View attachment 236983

Dang you were able to track down a tin of Stockton? Isn't that out of production? Nice haul!

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Dang you were able to track down a tin of Stockton? Isn't that out of production? Nice haul!
I bought all that when Stockton had dropped on SP. I forget when that was exactly, earlier in the year. When I made that post last month, I don't even know if Stockton had come in that order or an earlier order. That picture was of tins I had gotten in several orders over a few months.

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Got super lucky in my local B&M yesterday. Not only did they have a huge drop from Germain/Esoterica, but they had some of the more unique offerings (vs. the usual Margate, Tilsbury, Dorchester, etc.). Got bags of Cardiff, Scarborough, Brighton, Woodbridge, and Stonehaven. Tins of Germain B.K. Flake, Special Latakia flake, and Plum Cake. Pretty sure this will do me for the next year or two.

Skippy B. Coyote

Can't Leave
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
Finding that I seem to lean more towards aromatics and Burley blends, I finally decided to order a big assortment of codger blends to try for the first time! I'm going to really laugh at myself if after spending untold hundreds of dollars trying tins of designer premium blends my favorite smoke ultimately ends up being Prince Albert or Carter Hall or something like that. 😅

Screenshot_2023-09-20-20-42-46-12_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg
Screenshot_2023-09-20-20-42-15-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.