PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
I'm liking the Ascanian 1.
Almost went for some Janneman - how is it?

There's a few more HU blends I want to pick up so I'll be ordering again soon.
Janneman is excellent. A little like graham crackers dipped in pepper jelly but not as sweet as that.
It’s also 1 giant flake that wraps around the inside of the tin which is super fun. If you like VAPers, it would be a mistake to pass on it.

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
My good friend's partner travelled to her homeland for summer and visit relatives in Prague, Czech Republic. She was so kind to bring me 2 of my very beloved tobaccos.
And another friend, a really thoughtful person, managed to make an order from the States. He included in the list the blend I like most of all. And he accepted no money for it!
Ah, good people, good friends, so grateful I am...

Stanislaw Balkan Latakia - London Mixture and Sutliff Molto Dolce.jpg

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Surprised there isn't more Esoterica posts here as there was a big Germain/Esoterica/Butera drop this week. Or is everyone trying to keep it "secret?" Most of the usual online retailers have already sold their allotment, but B&M's still have quite a lot out there. At this point I just leave the Margate, Pembroke, Dorchester, Dunbar, and Tilbury for people who haven't had it yet. It 's a bit harder to get some of the rarer stuff like Blackpool, Ramsgate, etc. Pretty sure Penzance and Stonehaven were not among the drops this time around, too, or I would've seen someone crowing about it by now.

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
Surprised there isn't more Esoterica posts here as there was a big Germain/Esoterica/Butera drop this week. Or is everyone trying to keep it "secret?" Most of the usual online retailers have already sold their allotment, but B&M's still have quite a lot out there. At this point I just leave the Margate, Pembroke, Dorchester, Dunbar, and Tilbury for people who haven't had it yet. It 's a bit harder to get some of the rarer stuff like Blackpool, Ramsgate, etc. Pretty sure Penzance and Stonehaven were not among the drops this time around, too, or I would've seen someone crowing about it by now.
It’s all starting to pop up on TinBids.

• Sad
Reactions: FurCoat and PipeIT
Status
Not open for further replies.