PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
The two tins of Sun Bear Tupelo I found at 4Noggins are on a journey of their own. My payment for some reason defaulted everything yo my old address. USPS assured me that it would get forwarded from my change of address, but tracking shows so far in August it got to within 20mi of me, sent back to MA, sent back to AZ, in its way correctly forwarded, and then a few days ago it got headed back as a return to sender….
Jeff’s been non-responsive so far, but I’m not going to sweat that much until I get notice pkg is back I his possession.
On a good note, I just had to try it, and ordered a couple tins of 1792 from WCC, and they had Phantom Privateer listed as available, so I ordered a couple-my luck it’ll be a system glitch but I’ve got my fingers crossed. Joined the mailing list in hopes of snagging some Old Dominion and Rougaroux someday.

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
TAD-da. Also with this order I bought some flints, Neerup long shank brushes, and one of the large CVaults. Got the other four Caribbean Blue that I didn't buy the first time, and I guess for those six, I will be starting with "Bellamy" because it arrived already popped. Two Steamworks, one each Drawdown and Luminaire, and one each classic SWR, SWR aro and Half & Half pouches.

Once I figure some stuff out, I might do another bigger TAD with a few medium size CVaults (the large is larger than I anticipated).

PXL_20230825_200248252.jpg

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
TAD-da. Also with this order I bought some flints, Neerup long shank brushes, and one of the large CVaults. Got the other four Caribbean Blue that I didn't buy the first time, and I guess for those six, I will be starting with "Bellamy" because it arrived already popped. Two Steamworks, one each Drawdown and Luminaire, and one each classic SWR, SWR aro and Half & Half pouches.

Once I figure some stuff out, I might do another bigger TAD with a few medium size CVaults (the large is larger than I anticipated).

View attachment 242409
Nice haul!

Auxsender

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
The two tins of Sun Bear Tupelo I found at 4Noggins are on a journey of their own. My payment for some reason defaulted everything yo my old address. USPS assured me that it would get forwarded from my change of address, but tracking shows so far in August it got to within 20mi of me, sent back to MA, sent back to AZ, in its way correctly forwarded, and then a few days ago it got headed back as a return to sender….
Jeff’s been non-responsive so far, but I’m not going to sweat that much until I get notice pkg is back I his possession.
On a good note, I just had to try it, and ordered a couple tins of 1792 from WCC, and they had Phantom Privateer listed as available, so I ordered a couple-my luck it’ll be a system glitch but I’ve got my fingers crossed. Joined the mailing list in hopes of snagging some Old Dominion and Rougaroux someday.
Old Dominion is regularly available for $5.50/ounce. It’s available now.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Old Dominion is regularly available for $5.50/ounce. It’s available now.
I’ll be ordering it with Rougaroux if I remember when it pops out again.
I was too elated to find a couple STSCC6PP tins and 1792 in stock at the sme time.
Both went back out of stock when my order got filled😉

As much other stuff I need to buy right now, I probably shouldn’t be getting what I got yesterday.…

username

Lifer
Dec 24, 2014
Tucson Az
I’ll be ordering it with Rougaroux if I remember when it pops out again.
I was too elated to find a couple STSCC6PP tins and 1792 in stock at the sme time.
Both went back out of stock when my order got filled😉

As much other stuff I need to buy right now, I probably shouldn’t be getting what I got yesterday.…
April and October if i recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.