PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
I got 15 tins of CRF ‘23, smoked a bowl when it arrived, then ordered another 15. It’s just one of those blends I’d rather not do without.
A lot of folks saying they like it this year but I'm disappointed. Doesn't taste as sweet as the 2021 version, or other VaPers I enjoy, despite reviews saying this is sweeter then other years. To me its just a pepper bomb with hints of sweetness throughout, not a bad smoke but Limited Edition worthy? Meh.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Yeah, I was more curious of the mindset of someone who buys 15 tins of something they've never tried before. I can see buying one tin, trying it and buying 15 but…

Is it just FOMO or am I missing something here?
I knew I liked it a lot??? It is better than the older versions to me. You feel the opposite, just taste. If you disagree with my method of purchase, cool. My reasoning is having some regularly while waiting 2 years for the next drop. Even if they start releasing more often, it’s one of those I want daily if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: FurCoat

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Tobacco Trader LA posted on their story that they found some tins in storage. The cult conspiracy was from Watch City Cigar. They just randomly popped up on their website. I am not sure if they are getting anymore.
Wow, right place, right time! Manny and Ana are good people, I hope they stay in business a good long while. I've been there many times, even since I moved out of LA in '16. Nice haul! 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.