PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Turbo

Lifer
Oct 18, 2021
CT, USA
Hitting limits and whatnot, had a ton of stuff come in over the past few weeks so I'll do a big drop pic when it all arrives. In the mean time taking advantage of the wessex drop on sp, sadly no gold brick or curly block :(. Went from VIP Bronze to Silver with this order, lol.

order123124.JPG

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
Hitting limits and whatnot, had a ton of stuff come in over the past few weeks so I'll do a big drop pic when it all arrives. In the mean time taking advantage of the wessex drop on sp, sadly no gold brick or curly block :(. Went from VIP Bronze to Silver with this order, lol.

View attachment 256621
How many Wessex Campaign Dark Flake were they allowing you to purchase?
Sadly I got to the email alert too late. Luckily I have a bunch cellared so maybe for the best that I missed this one. Cheers.

Reactions: FurCoat

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I have finally obtained the “unobtainable”. I was able to get a tin of my all-time favorite blend that, has been long out of production Dunhill Gold Blend.
IMG_0260.jpeg
The seller described as 1979 However, the labeling leads me to early 80’s being more likely. This is when Dunhill was,transitioning to Murray’s production. The UK designation usually indicates Murray’s. Nonetheless. both were excellent and indiscernible to me.
I will be holding this to crack open when I retire in 2 years. It will be smoked in an unsmoked NOS GBD pre-Cadogan Virgin Canadian (a dream pipe) that I acquired a couple of years ago and reserved for the same occasion.

IMG_0193.jpeg
For those “lurkers” that thought the prices on my recent Esoterica FS listing were too high (and you may be right), you would defecate yourselves over what I paid for either of these:LOL:

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
I have finally obtained the “unobtainable”. I was able to get a tin of my all-time favorite blend that, has been long out of production Dunhill Gold Blend.
View attachment 257400
The seller described as 1979 However, the labeling leads me to early 80’s being more likely. This is when Dunhill was,transitioning to Murray’s production. The UK designation usually indicates Murray’s. Nonetheless. both were excellent and indiscernible to me.
I will be holding this to crack open when I retire in 2 years. It will be smoked in an unsmoked NOS GBD pre-Cadogan Virgin Canadian (a dream pipe) that I acquired a couple of years ago and reserved for the same occasion.

View attachment 257405
For those “lurkers” that thought the prices on my recent Esoterica FS listing were too high (and you may be right), you would defecate yourselves over what I paid for either of these:LOL:

i actually posted the wrong picture of my pipe. I knew that did not look like a Canadian. Here is a correct pic. IMG_0181.jpegI do own the other pipe, as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.