Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I have been smoking pipes for 7 yrs now and I will guarantee I will be a lifer ? I love pipes, I collect them too, I have over 50 pipes now and continuing to grow my collection. I hope to reach out to more women and I also teach women to smoke pipes ☺️❤️?
What are some of your top ble:col:nds? Would be interested to know what a REAL WOMAN likes

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ok, please don't take this the wrong way and that I am trying to hit on you in anyway. I am 63, I have a live in caretaker because I am in such bad shape. I would have sworn you were in the same age range as my 30 year old son and my 27 year old daughter.

My 18 year old daughter lives with me most of the time but also lives with her mom whenever she wants. She likes living with me more than her mom because I have no problem with her boyfriend sleeping over when she wants and she can't do that at her moms because of her step dad is a much more religious type of person. Me, I am going straight to hell and have no problem with that. I remember when I was 18 and I refuse to be a hypocrite.

I was a big cigar smoker at one time. Here is a pic of my old humidor and my oldest daughter when she was like 2 or 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.