PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome volsmcfalls. Hope to see you here often. We are a friendly group here,just go right ahead and post comments, pics or any questions you may have.

Feb 15, 2011
Good day brothers & sisters of the briar
Joined & checking out forum after watching DubInTheDam's latest video on YT were I'm TheeSacredSmoke.
Cheers

Brian

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Good to see you Brian. Don't hesitate to jump right in with posts, pics and any questions you may have.

theotherspace

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 15, 2011
Liverpool, UK
Afternoon,
New member to the site, just saying a quick hello.
A bit about me: i am 30. been a pipe & cigar smoker for about 15 years. These days I am only a pipe smoker. Living in Liverpool, England and studying mental health nursing. After debating whether I should quit for a while I decided I was much happier as a smoker so I am sticking with it. Looking for new tobaccos to try so found this site when I was reading some reviews.
Mostly smoke a briar pipe, grew up in Dublin, Ireland so most of my pipes are local from the Peterson tobacco company. Although that I am looking at some different makes for a bit of variety.
That's it really, any questions just ask
Sam

menckenite

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 21, 2010
Alabama
Welcome jayhp, Boston Romeo, ishigakisensei, volsmcfalls, Brian,and Sam! Glad you joined and now join in the fun with quesitons, pictures, and experiances.

cody

Lurker
Dec 20, 2010
Hey all, I'm new here. I've been perusing this site on and off for quite some time and wow it has really taken off. It's awesome that the pipe smoking community has yet another great haven.
I love the forum and thought it'd be nice to formally join and all that jazz. Cheers.

sweetbriar

Lurker
Feb 15, 2011
hello. just another pipe fan here. I been smoking a pipe every fall of each year for the past 25 yrs or so. I have taken it up a notch as i no longer smoke the ciggy's. I look forward to browsing this site.
sweetbriar

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome cody, theotherspace and sweetbriar. Hope to see all of you here often with your posts, pics and questions.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Hello all. New member and pipe smoker. I've only picked up the pleasure last year in the summer and I'm hoping the honeymoon never ends.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome ichbinmuede. Hope to see you here often with any posts, pics or questions you may have.

mrhemi71

Lurker
Feb 17, 2011
Hello all,

I guess technically I'm a new pipe smoker as I've only started to smoke regularly this month! I've smoked an occasional pipe here and there through the years, just never had the time to enjoy. I'm looking forward to shootin' the breeze here and learning about whats good.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Welcome to all new members!

We're a friendly bunch here and we love questions, comments, pictures, and a bit of ribbing (proffered and received).

We love offering advice,and assistance, but never ridicule.

No snobs here!

We have Priests, Long Haul Truckers, Morticians, Doctors, Marines, Black Smiths, Lawyers, Pipe Smokers from all walks of life, Sarcasm and Generosity.

Just folks.
Don't be shy... Dive right in!
We're glad to have "all Y'all" in the fraternity!

:puffy:

fatman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
Hello folks. Back in the briar after a couple year lay off. Got into cigars...a lot..and this winter in Bama was just too cold to go out for a stogie. I do smoke my pipes in the house, but even I cant take the lingering after a cigar. Been reading for days, and Lawrence, b4 you ask, yes I have been to the Briary several times, but not in the past few years. I'm a straight guy...PIPES!! I do have a fair collection of 1/4 bents. Latakia is my 'thing', but I do have some burley aro's and Haddo's when I get the urge. thanx for having me.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome mrhemi71 and fatman. Lawrence pretty much covers it. Its good to have you here, don't be a stranger.

maxwell500

Lurker
Feb 18, 2011
Glad to have found this website. Don't know how I have overlooked it for so long. Looks like lots of interesting discussion here.

I've been smoking a pipe since I was 17 - I'm 57 now. So, what's that make me? Experienced? Maybe. Older? Yeah. Wiser - probably not by much. But I -can -say that I have enjoyed my pipes and tobaccos immensely down thru the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.