PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Pipegoddess: thanks for the great introduction, I think I'm in love with you already. :clap: sounds like you really have life figured out. I look forward to your posts and please post up some pics of your sand work too...yes, I'm a
731245658_xTaw9-O.gif

pipegoddess

Lurker
Sep 8, 2011
Wilmington, DE
LOL... OMG Hobie1 ... where did you get that PHOTO WHORE emoticon? Thanks for the kind remarks and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you! :) Should be fun... give me something to do to break the tension of the day! :) Not sure where people post art photos and such... is there a thread for that? I also have a web address listed on my profile that has my art on it or my face book which I listed too ;) Love your pooch!

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
Greetings and Salutations. I have been wanting to start pipe smoking again as it has been nearly 20 years since I smoked an old corn cob and some Captain Black. I gave up cigarettes 5 years ago and think that I can slowly start putting a little bit of nicotine back into my system without a total relapse. I never really gave it much thought until I started reading through discussions at Straight Razor Place and thought I might as well get another collection addiction!

may214

Lurker
Sep 12, 2011
Hi there,

Used to smoke a pipe regularly back in college, but, in the impatience of youth, I ended up dropping it for the quicker cigarette fix. I kept all my pipes, but never really found the time for piping again.

Recently moved to a new city after leaving I job I really loved. Not doing well in the transition, but have found a little peace in a daily bowl. Maybe I'll stick with it this time and reach the level of connoisseur. One can always dream.

nzpiper

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2011
Welcome may214, you're certainly in the right company here, alot of good folks on this forum. (Like uncleA)

Status
Not open for further replies.