March Meerschaum Madness - Let the Madness Begin!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Ser Jacopo Pipes
4 Fresh Scott Thile Pipes
48 Fresh Savinelli Pipes
24 Fresh Rossi Pipes
2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
You keep adjusting, I could never adjust to the mainland, been gone far to long, and to me, it’s now to big, a scary place... LOL 😆

View attachment 213007
I was born and raised on Oahu, I've visited / vacation different part of the mainland but always said aloha after a week or so. I pick up my truck that I shipped over to Oakland drove up here got it registered, made an appointment to change my driver's license over, bought my first ever suit. Sales gal "what size are you" me blank stare🤷🏼‍♂️. I was talking to my oldest daughter on the phone and she laughed and said "adulting's hard huh dad"" 🤣
It's nice here, just adjusting to 30° and snow one morning and 60° the next. Now I'm rambling. 🤙

Reactions: Browny and PipeIT

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Last night I had Enter the Yunee; in this, one of my 2 meers.
Never heard of that blend?
I was looking at my open tins and somehow Picayune and Ennerdale had migrated close to one another...
Yeah, I did that. About 50/50
Powerful experience, I guarantee most of you have never had one like that. I don't mind mixing up a little crazy now and then, like changing the flavors in some of my foods. Sometimes you come up with something that works better than you would think.
So I made it in this meer thread before the end... yay puffy

1680191020161.png

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
The drilling on my new AGovem meer was so concerning I didn’t smoke it and was talking with him about returning it. He assured me it would smoke well and if it didn’t he would refund me. The draw was wide open but I was concerned with gurgling from the turbulence. I don’t think I could get this pipe to gurgle if I tried and it turned out to be an excellent smoker, much to the relief of both me and the carver. Smoking some HH burley flake in it now..View attachment 212934View attachment 212935
That's fantastic customer service right there! Beautiful pipe, glad you enjoy it! Classic billiards are my favorite. I'm starting to think that when I'm done with my Altinay year, I may only smoke my new billiard that's coming.

Reactions: PipeIT and B.Fee

starrynight

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 10, 2023
That's fantastic customer service right there! Beautiful pipe, glad you enjoy it! Classic billiards are my favorite. I'm starting to think that when I'm done with my Altinay year, I may only smoke my new billiard that's coming.
Which billiard! Another Altinay?

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
Yeah I’m essentially a straight billiard smoker exclusively. Only a few exceptions out of all of my pipes.

Reactions: didimauw