PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Congratulations! An amazing feeling, no doubt, but one I'd like to put off fir a long while yet! :)
Simon

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
Mlaug, why is the gun in the last picture cocked haha? Just in case I asked that question?
Very interesting hobbies guys I hope to get involved in a few more down the road.

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
I enjoy shooting in the winter and going out fishing and lobster fishing during the summer. I also enjoy renovating estate pipes (I'm just a beginner), and when I get the chance, skiing.

As I did Archaeology at University I also like to keep up with my area of expertise (Vikings in SW England), and as an ex-Tankie Military History (Armoured Vehicles).

flanative

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2010
First and foremost, SEX!

Also, I shoot Trap and Skeet

Handloading

Fishing

Gardening

Reading

And I raise Chickens!

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
Earlier in this thread I listed my hobbies as riding my bike and chasing girls, I think I have figured out how to post A pic here, if this works, then I will post other pic's
http://s811.photobucket.com/albums/zz38/dd951/pipes/?action=view&current=IMG_0062.jpg
well that didn't work,,,lol

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
trying again
IMG_0062.jpg

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
I like being a dad, first and foremost. I love spending time with my daughters and my wife at home or traveling. My other hobbies are below:

hunting

fishing

four-wheeling

antique shopping

sniffing tobacco at local shop

collecting knives

shooting

Also, a back-seat Baptist. Lots of friends and family at church. I am truly blessed!!

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
mlaug: those are some nice pistols, let me know if you ever decide to sell the 1911 or the luger! :)
unclearthur: any tips on how to sharpen a knife? I thought about buying one of those sharpeners that chef's use, since it was so awesome on a kitchen set I used while on vacation - other than that, I just use my Spyderco knife sharpener, which does the job putting it together and taking it apart takes longer than the quick sharpening of a knife.
My own hobbies, I'm a car enthusiast, I probably won't buy another boy racer like this, my next car is probably going to be a wagon or something with two doors and no top.

sti.jpg

I also enjoy detailing cars - here is my other car before I sold it, hard to capture on camera but you can see on the left side prior to detailing, it was quite dull - the right side I was able to bring a lot of the shine back.

cardetailing.jpg

Mountain biking - not only is it fun, it's a good way to get exercise, and once in a while you bump into hotties who are running/walking on the trails instead of biking them.
Music - not an audiophile or anything, I just love listening to music and I wish I could play instruments well. I enjoy Journey and 80's music the most.
I'm also a technogeek. I fix small electronics, like smashed iPhone screens etc. I'm also into building Hackintoshes for fun and modifying netbooks, like the one pictured below. I harvested some aluminum shims from an old heat sink and slapped them into my netbook - it made a world of difference in cooling compared to the old goopy stuff they had one before.
f4f91900.jpg

0b0a5030.jpg

Video games - I'm a boy, got to have them.
Lastly, but probably not the last one ever - fine drinking. By this, I mean, I'm trying out all the things I can in bourbons, whiskey/whisky, scotch etc so I can differentiate between them all and find out what I like best. Currently: some Macallan 25, but for the other days I do love Maker's Mark, I also picked up a bottle of Maker's 46 but have yet to dive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.