PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
My wife and I share our lives with our dogs, so the main interest is them. We are currently getting our latest recruit acclimatized to life with them all. Collected her on Thursday, got home later in the afternoon and within an hour of being "home", she was completely settled and was having fun with the others, which was a good thing as it turned out, as the owners of another girl we bred called up whilst we were en route to collect the Pup, to tell us that they felt that their girl was starting first stages of labour. We were on call as Midwives you see. So, I took Carol over to their house at about 6pm and then returned here to sort out our lot and attend to the new Baby.

Long story short, finally brought Carol home again at 10pm Friday Night after their girl had safely delivered her 7 pups. Been backwards and forwards between their house and ours ever since, but we are now reasonably happy that they at last.... know what they are doing.
Our new Baby has now decided that she is ruling the roost, so it is quite funny watching the goings on.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Of course, we want pictures.

needpics1.gif

robs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 1, 2010
Just for you hobie. Taken yesterday afternoon.
This is "Misha"
IMG_4625.jpg

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
I am a big cigar guy the cigar fourm I am on has a pipe thread that got me wanting to try my new found love other than that its the outdoors

greggors

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2010
Mississauga ON Canada
women

booze

pipes

women

photography

Games

women

knives
as far as knives that I own this one is my favorite http://www.khukurihouseonline.com/Themes/Products/Large_1/1235460633.jpg its an 18" beast

danboston

Lurker
Dec 1, 2009
I'm a comic geek, and have thousands. Along with pipes, video games and movies, I think that sums up my hobbies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
"Hobbies", I have none....my "Interests" number in the dozens. So I won't bore you with listing them.
Number one is cooking great food. Two and three are drums and art.
Percussion.....playing side in one of best Pipe Bands in North America.

IrishFestival2005.jpg

(me on the right)
Pen and Ink

Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
Reading, coaching basketball, American history, philosophy, theology, New York Islander season ticket holder, goofing around with my kids (20, 16, and 11), swimming, sandy beaches....

gunner777

Lurker
Oct 2, 2010
Missouri
I've been collecting straight razors for some time. I refurbish them back to usable condition and hone them. I shave with the old straight razors also:)

I also enjoy photography as well as guns and shooting. I also keep a blog at http://gunner777.wordpress.com

bhpdrew

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2010
Washington State
Women

Sex with women

IPSC

Collecting older Colt MFG and Smith and Wesson revolvers

Collecting Cold War Era battle rifles

Competitive long distance shooting

1911's

Women

Sex with women

buckeye

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 16, 2010
love to hunt and fish. been doing it most of my life. been bowhunting and beagling for 30 years. been fishin since i have been a kid. also for the last six years i make most of my baits i bass fish with. hers a clip of some of my baits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhqdwWgWPzo

love filming our beagles. heres a clip of me filming my buddy this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7oAXjgKOfY

new hobby making pipes. also make walking sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.