PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockynrobyn

Lurker
Jun 26, 2018
When I’m in a hurry , I use the microwave for a couple of bowls worth. I nuke it for 7 to 9 seconds, stopping it halfway to mix it up a bit, then I let it sit for 2 or 3 minutes before packing. It tastes the same as letting my baccy air dry. I like my baccy to be nice and dry, I find that it packs nicely and tastes great.

Sep 30, 2018
Crash what’s the big deal? I made a video of how to dry tobacco in microwave as there are videos out there , where they are trying it and it goes on fire. I get the feeling you are wanting to pick an argument, or that you’ve just had a bad week because having a go at my post calling it barbaric- barbaric means cruel by definition. So I’m just assuming You have had a bad week, I’m not sure only new. Just a guy that made a video n post about drying tobacco? I’m happy go lucky type I get the impression you wanting me to bite or Something?

Anyways been reading some of the other posts some other good drying ideas there I might try, for those of us that like it nice n dry have great weekend

Howto, you may be misconstruing Crash. Everyone knows that Barbarians make great videos.

arnold.jpg

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
I think crash was talking about rockyn robin not howto.. like that he made a relevant post seemingly oblivious that this thread went to he'll and back.

As for me I ussually have good weeks and bad weekends.. haha.

I'd like to add, although there is ussualy some truth to humor, my comments were made I jest and definitely not trying to start an argument. I hate arguing and if you disagree you'll have an argument to contend with. Haha. I guess I amuse myself if no one else. Anywho I can't believe this thread is still going, mb we shoot for a third page..

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I didn't mean to get your goat, there, howto. It was a joke. Following the thread I think that was pretty obvious. I didn't want you to bite, in fact I assumed you were gone by now. I lost my internet to a microwave fire last night and had to bow out.

crashthegrey

Lifer
Dec 18, 2015
Cobleskill, NY
www.greywoodie.com
I would appreciate that greatly, Cosmic. No steadycam. I drink tea when I make pipes, and my workshop gets cold. And I smoke pipes when I make pipes. I am certain my workshop needs a mug warmer. Demonstration would assist. Maybe rate the different makers of these warmers for me, too?

I got one for Christmas about ten years ago that was a very nice one with a metal body to it and a dial to set temperature. I loved it so much that I bought 6 more from Amazon, just the cheapest plastic ones they had, and that was just shy of ten years. They all are still working great. The cheap ones just have one pre-set temperature, but they are warm enough to do all that I need. The one with a thermostat, I just keep turned all the way up, anyways.

So, no, just get the cheapest, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.