PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Surely lightning will strike if it reaches 4. And God forbid it makes it to 5...the anti-matter will get us all then.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Almost more posts than the nice Christmas exchange thread.
But I wonder if we can keep it from veering again into scatalogical "jokes".
Now, my microwave machine is old and ugly. Anyone have a pretty one??

eggrollpiper

Can't Leave
Jul 27, 2018
Without jokes this thread would have died days ago. I mean how many ways can we say: put it on a paper towel and nuke for 8 seconds? Granted that's not the official how to procedure... the light bulb thing is a new one for me, I'm thinking next thread: how to dry tobacco in an easy bake oven and commit child abuse all at once..

...better yet, "How to Dry Your Tobacco on the Dashboard of Your Car." That would probably Starcat on us quickly. :puffy:
What I love is that we can kid around without anyone flaming out. Howtodry has passed our gauntlet with flying colors, IMO. A little edgy at times, but always bounced back jovially. But, you will probably want to change your name on here. It will be odd to dialog with someone with your name in more mundane threads.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's always good to verb nouns! It'll have a couple of folks scratching heads, and while I missed the Starcat events, I've read enough about them that I almost feel I was there.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Changing the polarization of Protons and electrons effectively creates anti-matter...
Can you imagine the potential profit in the controlled creation of anti-matter?, and I know just the man to do it! Steve Jobs. Yeah, I know he's dead, but the dead rise by anti-matter. The only unfortunate thing is that those so arisen tend to eat you. So be it. So stick Jobs and a dozen physicists in a big locked room with redundant mainframes and a lot of scratchpads, and don't let them out until they produce. Then shoot Jobs in the head along with any of the scientists he turned. In any case a good way to keep Jobs from running away with the loot. He was very good at that.
I say barbarians is not strong enough language, I would call people who microwave their tobacco blasphemers. Taking a natural product and introducing dark matter to it

has to be a unhealthy endeavor. I mean seriously who wants to smoke dark matter, it just has to make you impotent, doesn't it??????
I think cigraster is on to something here. There are a lot of wives out there who after decades of marriage are looking for a way to permanently put their husbands out to pasture. You could say they are blasphemers. OK, so after they make their husbands impotent by carefully adulterating his blends with dark matter, which they produced by subtle manipulation of microwave energy, they relentlessly heckle their now impotent husbands until they run off crazy into the night. But we who have observed all of this bring the appropriate biblical cure: stone the wives.

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
So with the mug warmers, does the handle of the mug ever get hot? It’d seem like it would if the warmer gets hot enough to warm your beverages. Or is it more of a “keep already hot beverages warmer longer” idea?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow, I thought these were widely known about.
You can't expect a bunch of pipe-smokin' goons to keep up with that level of cutting edge high technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.