PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
For about ten years. Now I only smoke two or three days a week. Since I started working outside the house, It's impossible to smoke more............I shop every month 16 ounces..........But I don't want to store more than 5 years...........When tobacco has high prices............I'II drink more liquefied carrots...........

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
At the moment I have 3 packets of Captain Black and 2 Casey Jones unopened plus an open packet of Captain Black Gold.
As I don't smoke a lot I have no idea how long it will last me.
I'm thinking of going to the Wellington Monument at Baslow Edge once travel restrictions are lifted and would like to wear my redcoat uniform and smoke a clay.
Do you think I should salute Wellington with a clay bowl of Captain Black or Casey Jones???

gervais

Lifer
Sep 4, 2019
Ontario
After chasing that idea for a few decades I've found myself mainly smoking only two blends. Blends in the same genre just aren't different enough for me to fret over another one.
I've come to the realization that all this blend chasing isn't necessary. I'd be content with only haunted bookshop, full Virginia flake, and PS Balkan Supreme. Forever. I have alot that I'd trade or sell to bulk up on those

marconi

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2019
England
At the moment I have 3 packets of Captain Black and 2 Casey Jones unopened plus an open packet of Captain Black Gold.
As I don't smoke a lot I have no idea how long it will last me.
I'm thinking of going to the Wellington Monument at Baslow Edge once travel restrictions are lifted and would like to wear my redcoat uniform and smoke a clay.
Do you think I should salute Wellington with a clay bowl of Captain Black or Casey Jones???
Stand your ground! Relief supplies are on their way

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I have no idea. It's somewhere north of 100 lbs, maybe 120-150. All I know is it's more than enough. The more relevent question may be how much of the blends you really love that are no longer made, or have been changed for the worse, do you have. I'm pretty good there, though I wish I'd known Klondike Gold was going poof good bye, as I only have a half dozen tins of that left. It was my next target to stock up on and it just disappeared.