PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

recurl

Lurker
Aug 14, 2010
My Old Man's sidearm he carried in WWII that he gave me before he passed is my love and joy, a Singer Colt .45. I take it out of the gun safe check it over everyonce in awhile, wipe it down think about the Old Manthen then but back. My second gun that I carry is a used worn older Kimber. The blueing is little worn and there a few scratches but she is a real tac driver.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
i was always overly fond of my uzi...

upstate%20smaller.jpg

still have a close relationship with the walther ppk/e .380

bluzman54

Lurker
Dec 28, 2010
Trapshooting.....Krieghoff or Perazzi 12 ga

Sporting Clays/ 5 Stand/ Skeet.....Browning XS Sporting 12 ga

Quail & Dove.....Browning XS Sporting 12 ga

Turkey....Beretta 391 12 ga

Deer & Feral Pig.....Remington 700 BDL 25-06
With the exceptiom of turkey hunting, I shoot 1 oz, 2 3/4 dr, 8 shot for everything.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Although I have four guns I'm really not into them much. Have a cheap .22 revolver,Mossberg .22 rifle, Mossberg single shot 12 gauge and my favorite is a Winchester Model 97 pump 16 gauge. Both of the shotguns were my Dad's. Haven't hunted in many years.

flylot

Might Stick Around
Dec 17, 2010
romeowood,
Is that UZI an A or B model, or better still, did you get a tax stamp? Just curious.....

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
gave all my guns to my son years ago, only have a air rifle left for varmits.

mikethepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 19, 2011
Wow! Good stuff fellas..I used an "slr"the fn fal 7.62mm during my time in Brit forces for 9 years in the 80's More lately I've had .22 rifles at a club near here;sold 'em now.
Now, like Chero I have air rifles..a Webley single shot .22 springer(used it on rabbits) and an air arms pre charged rifle,it fills up from a divers bottle for around 40 shots. 'Dont really hunt anymore;I just target shoot however the pre-charged is used to despatch pesky squirrels that dig our runnerbean/broadbean growing efforts each springtime! (I dont shoot our protected red squizzles) Mike

chero

Can't Leave
Dec 25, 2010
talking about squirrels, i have a brother inlaw that lives i atlanta. the squirrels dug up all his garden and flower plants. he called animal control and ask if they had any traps to lend him. they said no and he ask if he could shoot them and they said o no you can't do that. so he shot 80 that week with a air rifle and put them in the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.