PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Each of mine,(a half a dozen pistols, four rifles, three shotguns, a derringer and a Pennsylvania long rifle), is for a different purpose, each a different tool, like screwdrivers I have no favorite.

I love them all.
*edit* I went back and looked at all of yours again,....I love them too!

buckeye

Nov 16, 2010
here is one for you. a 410,45 long colt Taurus revolver

P9130013.jpg

excav8tor

Can't Leave
Aug 28, 2010
South Devon, England
They must have changed the link location to the Lee Enfield L42A1 so here is a different link

L42A1

l42a1.jpg

Thanks for trying to sort the link pstlpkr
Boy, I used to be able to castrate a gnat at a mile with this type of gun.... those were the days.

collin

Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Jumpin' catfish,....did the photographer not see that pistol?

I'da made her move it so I could take the picture.

casper223

Lurker
Nov 20, 2010
Big Game Rife Elk and Bigger
Winchester Model 70 7mm Winchester Short Mag
Big Game White Tail up to Elk
Tika T-3 270 Winchester Short Mag
Shotgun Hunting
Baretta Xtrema 12 Gauge 28" with Nearly 0 Recoil shooting 3 1/2 Mags
Trap, Skeet, Flurries or Sporting Clays
Baretta White Onyx 12 Gauge O/U
Pistols Self Protection
Baretta Model 96 FS Stainless 40 Cal
Walther PK 380, Dang it feels great in the Hand.
and Igloo, I'll up the Annie from the Raven .25 Cal being worst Gun ever made to a Dan Wesson .357 Magnum with the Interchangeable Barrels that tend to Interchange themselves at the most inopertune times. But agree the Raven .25 Cal was a pitiful excuse for a firearm.

chuckw

Oct 7, 2009
TomC80, you do know why they call it a bulldog don't you? Because it bit the hand that fed it.

kcvet67

Jul 6, 2010
I like the Beretta 92FS 9 mm for general use. It's very accurate, very dependable and has little recoil. Of course, for SERIOUS work, it's hard to beat the S&W .500 Magnum:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I left my firearms with my dad when I moved to Canada. Going to try to bring them back in January when I return from a visit to my parents for the holidays. Don't have any pics, but I own a Remington 410 single shot, Remington 20 ga. 870 pump action, Remington 12 ga. 870 pump action, Ruger 10/22 semiautomatic 22 cal, and a Winchester 270 bolt action. The shot guns and the 22 were all used for hunting when I was younger and the 270 was given to me by my father after he came back from a hunting trip in Wyoming. I love that 410 to death because it was my first gun, and I adore my 270 just because it shoots so friggin flat and is deadly fast and accurate.

bowhatchie

Sep 27, 2010
Favorites...... 270 WSM Kimber classic for my favorite rifle.... Browning Superposed over and under for my Shotgun....and my 1911 Dan Wesson 10mm for my handgun.

Status
Not open for further replies.