PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter1

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2022
MD
I have to fit two nights of smoking. Last night I smoked a bowl of Gas light in my new Big Ben Tropical. First I didn't care for the Gas light when I bought it , but I have been adding left over Half and Half and some 7 seas white to it. It didn't smoke bad , it was rather good. A member on here suggested I add some aromatic to English blends, It worked. Tonight I just finished a bowl of Savinelli 140 in an old Capri bent stem pipe, It was a really good smoke.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
Just finished cleaning out the chicken coop- maybe I should‘ve picked a less windy day🤣. Oh well, with that done I can relax and enjoy the sun and near 50 degree afternoon.
Decided to open this sealed Mylar bag of Gatlin Burlier, New Found Blend from July 2018. This was a generous (as always) extra pouch of baccy from @hoosierpipeguy when I purchased some tins last fall. After I opened it, I smelled the bag and drew in the most wonderful of Burley, earthy, Coco maybe a little sweet aroma. Absolutely mouthwatering. I dried this out a little while I was cleaning the coop. Decided to grab a Missouri meerschaum country gentleman and make up a nice cup of coffee and hit the rocking chair.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.