PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
You know, the "fesi" is part of a Greek National Costume, now worn officially by the Greek Presidential Guard, the Evzones.
This is my father and me, as I wear my outfit complete with my "terrible sword" and my "fesi."
(This is sometime before I smoked his pipes.)

1689546277889.jpeg

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
I don't get it...how can you be here for 3.5 years with over 5800 posts and still be a Lurker?

It's not fair...you should have been sentenced to life by now just like the rest of us.
Yes but when I placed a WTB add for captain black grape the mods decided that my lifer status should be revoked as I clearly hadn’t learnt anything or offer anything of substance to the forums.

And yea, the capt’n is right.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
I love to see telescopes in their elegant housecoats and fez hats, smoking their elegant pipes. I would go unnoticed in my city with a hat like this, the Moroccans mistake me for one of them. They ask me what part of Morocco I'm from, hahahahaha. And I joke, I tell them I'm from Casa Blanca. And I'm going to toast with a good bourbon to telescopes and the guys who are in this colloquium on the fez. My wife says it's an excuse to drink bourbon, she says I'm a damn stinky wet skunk.IMG_1237[792].jpg